If Klingons Developed Software...
Top 10 things likely to be overheard if you had a Klingon on your software development team:
10) "This code is a piece of junk! You have no honor!"
09) "A TRUE Klingon warrior does not comment his code!"
08) "By filing this bug report you have questioned my family honor. Prepare to die!"
07) "You question the worthiness of my Code?! I should kill you where you stand!"
06) "Our competitors are without honor!"
05) "Specs are for the weak and timid!"
04) "This machine is a piece of GAGH! I need Sparc E4000 processors if I am to do battle with this code!"
03) "Behold, the keyboard of Kalis! The greatest Klingon code warrior that ever lived!"
02) "My program has just dumped Stova Core!"
And the number one thing likely to be heard if you had a Klingon on your software development team:
01) "Perhaps it IS a good day to Die! I say we ship it!"